Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Mary Poppins lied to me

She said a spoon full of sugar would help the medicine go down stupid insulin medication.

Mary Poppins: [singing] Stay awake, don't rest your head. Don't lie down upon your bed. While the moon drifts in the skies... Stay awake, don't close your eyes. Though the world is fast asleep, though your pillow's soft and deep, you're not sleepy as you seem; stay awake, don't nod and dream... Stay awake... don't nod... and... dream...... Ok now what!? It's 15 years later and I am still an insomniac WHAT NOW POPPINS!!!

Mary Poppins: In every job that must be done, there is an element of fun. You find the fun, and - SNAP - the job's a game!...... This did not go over well as my brief stint as the electric chair operator.

I am convinced that suicide a few years ago was not a man jumping off a building but rather trying to enter the magical chalk drawing bellow.

I broke my leg trying to umbrella fly I guess I bought the wrong umbrella.

I got stuck in the fireplace trying to enter the magical world of chimney sweeps.

And nothing so far in life has earned the title Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious or even the backwards version Suoicodilaipxecitsiligarfilacrepus which if you look closely enough it looks like: 'suicidal expects large filled creeps' I don't know what that means I just know that Poppins has lied to me.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Only two more Mary Poppins before we get there