Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Act I Boredom

Boredom is the key element that drives most of my decisions in life. I get bored at work I make a new blog I get bored at night when I am supposed to be sleeping I have psychotic sock puppet wars to see who will rule the pillow kingdom. Boredom however can get you in to trouble for instance when called on in a meeting in which you are bored it is almost never a good idea to stand on your chair and declare pants liberation day (story for another time). So now as boredom leads me to share my innermost thoughts on an internet blog I worry that the German stalker I successfully deported in high school might once again find me. Oh well at least it would make for an interesting story to share on this blog and once again start the cycle anew. To those of you who know me hello! To those of you who don't I'm awesome. And to those of you who stalk me stop calling at 3 am I am still up and might just answer out of boredom. Stay tuned for act II coming soon to a blog near you.

3 comments:

Tonia said...

You know the German girl is still looking for you....

Tonia said...

p.s. Your profile is hysterical. Fadam and Feve.....still laughing.

Becky said...

sock puppets huh; I now have another idea as to what to get you for Christmas. How come I didn't know about a German girl, I thought mom's knew everything!
Mom