Friday, March 20, 2009

Even randomer thoughts

The oldest profession in the known world is complaining; at least I have job security.

Goose feather pillows are supposed to be the softest but I find that mine starts to stink after a few days and I have to get a new goose; not really worth the effort.

If I where a T.V. producer I would do a reality show about how I go around and kill people who produce reality shows; although the final episode is kind of predictable.

People who play World of Warcraft or WoW surpassed the 11.5 million mark last year; Soon phase two of our nerdy plan to take over the world starts it involves tricking girls into liking us based on our video game prowess (we haven't worked out all the kinks yet).

This year for Easter I think I am going to hide my eggs in my neighbors yard. You know just to add to their sense of child like wonder; Also they are vegans and it is funny to see how grossed out they get at pretty colored eggs.

No comments: