Friday, August 8, 2014

Good Day

I was having a pretty good day. My hair fell in a way I wish I could permanently have it but probably will never see again. My cloths felt like they fit better than they ever have. But best of all that strange smell in my house went away on its own after no effort at all from me to locate and contain it. I went to the store because let’s face it when you have a great day other people need to see it. I could feel a pretty cashier smiling at me and my confidence soared. This is the point that my brain decided to help remember that embarrassing thing I did when I was in high school. I attempted to pull up from the strange shame spiral. But my brain countered with every stupid thing I have ever said to a girl. So I guess it’s back to sweatpants and sitting alone in the dark. Thanks for nothing brain.

No comments: