Thursday, February 19, 2009

I am sorry I killed your cat, so what are you doing later?

If you fall down the stairs but on a fast moving escalator would you just keep falling forever?

If Ducklings are baby ducks then I don't think I am going to eat dumplings anymore.

You park on a driveway and drive on a parkway what I guess I am trying to say in a roundabout way is that I am sorry I killed your cat. I found out later that this was not an appropriate time to ask her out on a date.

I thought that clowns where supposed to be cheerful fun loving people they seemed pretty somber at my Fiances Dads funeral (see Questions Every Man has to ask himself Feb 17. I don't know maybe they where still mad at me for pretending to push them off the curb at the wake and laughing.

Ever get set up on a blind date and find out that she is a saleswoman named Mindy? The night was going fine till I called her Steve. (see Phun on the Fone Feb 18)

No comments: